• A lecture by Dr. Bill Cook on sources and images inspired by the life of St. Francis of Assisi.
• Viewing of the Ghirlandaio fresco cycles at Santa Trinita, followed by lunch at lunch at the Cantinetta Antinori.
• Viewing of the Santa Croce fresco cycles by Giotto and the Master of St. Francis, followed by a private viewing of the Friends of Florence restoration projects in the Basilica.
• Wine tasting and dinner at Cibreo in the Sant’ Ambrogio area of Florence.
• A day trip to visit to the towns of Assisi and Montefalco in Umbria.
• Visits to the medieval towns of Torri, Monte Siepi, and San Galgano.
• Prosciutto-making demonstration in Chiusdino.
• Visit to the Romanesque church in Mensano and the town of Colle Valdelsa.
• Special visits to S. Martino, Santa Maria Novella, S. Maria Maddalena, and the Badia, centered around our theme and fresco cycles.